Thanks so much for considering working with me! Templeseeker offers several opportunities for businesses to advertise their products and services. I also welcome guest posts from fellow bloggers.
Sponsored Posts – Online Collaboration
Templeseeker now offers sponsored posts to travel agencies, tour operators and other companies within the industry. Sponsored posts are well received by readers and a link in an article has been proven to be much more effective than a display ad.
All businesses who want to apply for a sponsored post will first need to get their business approved for advertising by our editor Amy Trumpeter. If you write the article, the copy will also need to be approved.
Please note that all sponsored links will be ‘no-follow’ according to Google’s guidelines.
You write the article: $150
I write the article $250
Product or Website Review – Here are couple of options
#1 – Write an honest review of your product, service, or website.
#2 – I can test your product (or in the case of a website, visit it) and write a review based on our experience.
#3 – Promote a contest or giveaway.
Price – Variable
Banner and Sidebar Sponsorship
$150 per month Banner Sponsorship – Your 728 x 90 static banner appears at the top of every page. The banner is provided by you and approved by Templeseeker.
$150 per month Sidebar – You image appears in the right hand sidebar on every page.
To request display advertising, please contact me with the preferred duration.
Templeseeker can offer you a social media shout out that mentions and promotes your business. I can recommend the best platform to encourage engagement, whether that’s Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other relevant platform.
How much is a Social Media Shout Out?
One social media shout out (e.g. post or tweet with @mention) is just $10.
For the price of $30 this can include designing the image.
Templeseeker social media following consists of:
Over 37k Facebook Fans
Above 5k Followers on Twitter
More then 3k Instagram followers
What I am offering to Hotels and Hostels as a Media Package
In return for accommodation (5 nights) in your Hotel, lodge or hostel, I am offering the following package….
- Full hotel or hostel review of 1000 words published
- Tweet (to over 5000 followers), Facebook Post and Instagram images of your accommodation daily during my stay.
- I follow/like all of your social media accounts for your hotel or hostel.
- Post permanently in the ‘accommodation’ section of my blog.
In towns and cities, I am specifically looking for accommodation that has an exciting and friendly atmosphere and central location. I love Churches, temples, mosques and old town architecture.
In rural and rainforest settings, I am looking for sustainable hotels and eco-lodges with access to wildlife (responsible tourism). As a trained Geography teacher, sustainability and a use of renewable energy are important to me.
Information for Sponsoring Hotels
As a professional travel blogger, I always share the following information about what I am looking for with my sponsors…
- The accommodation must be suitable for backpackers and travellers in their mid 30s.
- It must have free WIFI for blogging and social media.
- I am an eco-conscious travel blogger, so I will be interested to hear how your accommodation in green and sustainable.
Terms and Conditions of Media Coverage
I also agree to sponsored accommodation under the following terms…
- I will declare on my blog that the article is a sponsored post, so that my followers are aware of my honesty and transparency.
- I will always blog and tweet honestly, even when accommodation is free, because my readers value and trust my opinions.
- Social media promotion will be daily during the trip and agreed articles will be published within 7 days of the stay, but usually, during the stay itself!
If you are interested in a media opportunity, please contact me.
Templeseeker is now offering an opportunity for travel bloggers to guest blog here. The audience is primarily 30 something female solo travelers.
Blog Post Ideas
I am open to offers on article titles, but specifically looking for articles on the following destinations…
- New Zealand
Personal stories and unique travel experiences from solo female travel bloggers work best on Templeseeker.
Guest Blog Requirements
In order to apply to become a guest blogger on Templeseeker online collaboration, you must have a related personal blog in the travel niche (not a business or freelancer site) that has been running for at least 12 months, and your blog should be updated weekly or fortnightly. It should be a .com or .co.uk domain . Free domains such as xxxxx.blogspot.com or xxxxx.wordpress.com will not be accepted. Your blog domain should be DA20 or higher or you should be able to prove at least 3000 page views per calendar month.
However, the blog that you submit needs to be between 1000-2000 words and include at least 5-10 original pictures (800 X 600px).
Benefits of Guest Blogging on Templeseeker
Benefits of guest blogging on Templeseeker include…
- Your name announced as article author with a DA37 backlink to your blog or website.
- Your social media links at the bottom of the post.
- Promoted through the Templeseeker social media channels.
Examples of Previous Guest Blogs
- Kayaking on Lake Como by Marissa of Postcards to Seattle.
- Iguazu Falls by Mar Rosati of Testarossa Travel.
Apply to be a Guest Travel Blogger on Templeseeker
If you are interested in applying, please send your bio, link and suggested blog title to me by email.
Please note that this is for bloggers only, and does not apply to travel companies or business blogs. If you are looking for coverage as a business, please look at my advertising rates.
I look forward to hearing from you.